Thursday, February 12, 2009

just a quick note

Morning all,
Just a quick post, we had a cool change and easterly winds come in yesterday and is it very pleasantly cool here today, so if I get all my paper work and other jobs done today, hopefully I will get some time out in my heat exhausted garden, but I have a garden

The response to the care packages/sanity savers is wonderful and Ihope all you lovely people out there will continue to respond. I have a feeling that I am gaining the most out of this, as I am sure I am making some wonderful, beautiful friends out there in blogland, really looking forward to this.

Just a little housekeeping, there have been some emails coming through with noreplycomment, so I have been unable to reply, so please could you make sure that you put your email address on your email to me, much appreciated., thanks.

Rachel in Belguim could you please email me again.

Once again what a wonderful world this bloggy world is and thank you all,
Love Lorraine

8 comments:

Lurline said...

Hi Lorraine,
I will do up a goodies to fill an Express Post bag - have the same idea myself as have friends - it is just a matter of ensuring the goodies get to the right people! You know what this means - I really trust you!!!
Big hugs - lurline♥

willywagtail said...

Thankyou so much for not making it necessary for us to spend big. I have gone around my home finding crafty items to donate and feeling good that my little pension won't be impinged on.I also found some pins for myself and other things I had totally forgotten I had. Thankyou for your empathy and sympathy. Cherrie

dutchcomfort said...

Hi Lorraine, Nice to meet you and your blog!

I received your address from Peg (HappyInQuilting). I’m working on a package!

Jane said...

Hi Lorraine. I've been reading about what you were doing from Sue(Craft-the Final Frontier). I'll look through some of the bits I have available and get a package to send to you later in the week. Not sure how long it will take to reach you from the UK, but it shouldn't be too long

Joolz said...

Hi Lorraine

I will forward my re-stash gear through Homemade Help. Hope your project is successful. Thanks,

Joolz

Anonymous said...

Hi Lorraine. just a quick note to let you know I am popping a couple of fabric bundles (2 identical) mainly FQs, a couple of half metre cuts, and fat 1.8s (and some in between). thanks for organising this. Paula

willywagtail said...

Hi, Just letting you know I sent the parcel off to you today, Monday 23. Thanks again for the opportunity to help. Cherrie

Chookyblue...... said...

where have you gone........how did the care packages go.........hope things are ok.......